Friday, October 10, 2008

Me fighting for life ........never give up ur hope fight till you succeed

This was the time i thought everything is over ,this is the time my doctors gave up on me ,but i fought back ,i need to live i survived only because of my will power and Gods grace .I will never forget those days .This was the time i knew GOD has given me a second chance and from this time onwards i wanted the world to know there is nothing impossible if you have the will to survive and God with you .never give up hope ...........dont surrender fight till you succeed.love Gunjan Khanna.

5 comments:

novemberfamiljen said...

You go girl! :D

Glennis said...

Your right never give up hope, what God takes us to he will bring us through.
o glad your feeling stronger now.
Wishing you all the best from New Zealand.

Unknown said...

Thanks Glennis....

From
Gunjan

Paras Shah said...

Hatss off to you Aniee

dyanna said...

I like your blog very much.I'm waiting for your new posts.
Have a nice day.